Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
did anyone even care? i think the only people still listening to that idiot are his supporters,the rest of us are counting the days until hes out of office and hoping the voters grow a brain this time

Hate him or support him, hes still the leader of our country and what he says and does still effects (affects?) us.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
They interrupted the game... So I figured they would have.

If congress makes the no fly list a negative for background checks on gun purchases, count on that list getting much longer.

As discussed in the other thread. I really hopes its NOT an automatic DQ for purchasing a weapon but more or a flag. People should 1st get the ability to have their name removed or dispute it before rights are taken away.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
You guys all hate him and see him as a threat so you choose not to listen to him? Wouldnt you WANT to hear what your enemy has to say?

LOL WHAT? I watched with wife. I heard NOTHING of a plan. Nothing intelligent. What I did here is he kept talking about his allies. Then would be like oh and then Russia. We better get with Russia as an Allie(IMHO). Oh ya then the whole assault rifle BS. Anyway it was a disappointing speech. Sorry Mook.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I didnt watch it, so you're not hurting my feelings :dunno:

I'm simply saying everyone is so quick to bad mouth the president, whoever he is..but our country voted for him so its probably at least worth listening what he has to say, good, bad, retarded, whatever.

LOL WHAT? I watched with wife. I heard NOTHING of a plan. Nothing intelligent. What I did here is he kept talking about his allies. Then would be like oh and then Russia. We better get with Russia as an Allie(IMHO). Oh ya then the whole assault rifle BS. Anyway it was a disappointing speech. Sorry Mook.

People quick to jump all over me like I'm throwing a parade for our glorious leader :rofl:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL

I agree with your take. It was empty. He talked about the "war on ISIS" like it's been ours for the last year. Chimed in that France, Germany and the UK joined US after Paris in the fight against ISIS... :ugh:

Made no sense. He did hint on an assault weapons ban...

But really just pointed out that congress needs to vote on things else we can't do anything.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I didnt watch it, so you're not hurting my feelings :dunno:

I'm simply saying everyone is so quick to bad mouth the president, whoever he is..but our country voted for him so its probably at least worth listening what he has to say, good, bad, retarded, whatever.

People quick to jump all over me like I'm throwing a parade for our glorious leader :rofl:

My point is. A lot of people that well what you call are bad mouthing. Actually did watch unlike yourself?

Jay4

Regular
Sep 15, 2015
but our country voted for him so its probably at least worth listening what he has to say, good, bad, retarded, whatever

what a load of bullshit,the only people who voted for him are the idiots still blaming george w bush on everything.welcome to living in a free country,if i dont want to listen to some idiot talk about throwing the 2nd ammendment in the garbage can then i can choose not to

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
didnt watch it, so you're not hurting my feelings :dunno:

Wait how's that again? :hsugh:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info