Pick a car from the year you were born!

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
I just saw this on 1320 and thought it would be fun here, I hope it hasn't been done before. If you could have any car from the year you were born, what would you choose?

The late 70's kind of sucked but I could get down with a '79 Pontiac Trans Am:

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
1986 IROC Z28 w/ 350 and M6

It always has a place in my heart because my uncle owned one growing up and I would always wanted to go for a ride in it.

That car brings back memories. My dad worked at Don McCue Chevrolet in the 80's and during the summer he drove brand new IROC's! I remember cruising down to see Jordan and the Bulls play Bird and the Celtics in one!

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
I don't remember if it was new or not, but it was his baby. He and his buddy swapped cars for a week because my uncle was driving out to Vegas with another couple and needed a bigger car.

So when he was out in vegas, his buddy was in a turn lane waiting for a green light and some dude assholed the IROC. Needless to say it was a bad day lol.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
1986 IROC Z28 w/ 350 and M6

It always has a place in my heart because my uncle owned one growing up and I would always wanted to go for a ride in it.

5b3e0db24f066a26824513e7636ad979.jpg

I had an '85. Only available motor was the 305. Still a cool car.

Now where's that picture of a covered wagon from the year I was born... :smile:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info