Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
this guy would run them over, driver is pussy

Technoviking.jpg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I figured you'd have some type of insight on this...considering your stance on refugees.

as far as i can tell it seems to be a large camp, probably with a lot of bored young men who go up to the one interesting thing going on, which not enough police are sent to control.

don't really see how it's relevant to our ability to accept x many syrian refugees though.

it also seems rather questionable how many of these people even have anything to do with syria. this camp is not new at all, some history:

Why is there a crisis in Calais? - BBC News

wiki:

Most migrants arrive from newly troubled areas. The migrants in Calais are mostly young men, with about 62% of the population being men with a mean age of 33, of non-European origin.[11] The mix of nationalities has changed over time, with Afghans being the largest group initially, but by 2014 more people were from the Horn of Africa and Sudan.[12] Most of them do not speak the French language,[13] and are attempting to enter the British labour market to work illegally rather than claim asylum in France,[2][5] although the number claiming asylum has risen since the procedures were revised in 2014.[1]

bbc article, -12 months as of march 2015:

_84640248_number_asylum_apps_uk_v2.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info