Steak is for taxpayers!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I live in a pretty nice area, so there's rarely people in my Jewel that use food stamps. With that said, I was in line behind a stereotypical food stamp user that had fuck tons of shitty food, snacks, chips, candy, cookies, etc. Obviously the food stamps don't pay for a large amount of that stuff so she whips out a roll of money and pays for all the shitty food with that. :picard: This is why WE all work? WTF.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
she's pry just chubs

vid pry fake

studies show if you just straight up give poor people cash, the brunt is spent on basic necessities like food.
also being poor leads to decision fatigue and causes more bad decisions to be made - people aren't necessarily poor because they've made bad decisions.

if real, these people are still idjits.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I live in a pretty nice area, so there's rarely people in my Jewel that use food stamps. With that said, I was in line behind a stereotypical food stamp user that had fuck tons of shitty food, snacks, chips, candy, cookies, etc. Obviously the food stamps don't pay for a large amount of that stuff so she whips out a roll of money and pays for all the shitty food with that. :picard: This is why WE all work? WTF.

if you look at volume/calories you get buying shitty food, your dollar is going to get you a lot more. plus if you were trying to buy more healthy and raw things you'd also need some time/talent to cook. so it's not surprising to see a lot of junk food purchased.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info