Running from the cops...just to be a youtube star?

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
This guy claims that the cop rolled his window down and made a "Wheelie" motion with his hand so he did it and the cop tried to pull over. Lol I don't believe it.

There was another local guy who rode around with no plate and recorded himself always not stopping at stop signs, going through red lights, going 100+mph between cars and on the shoulder. He would put the videos up on youtube and fb but didn't use his real name. He would also make sure cops saw him and let them catch up and speed off and slow down again so they could catch up. Somehow they found out who he was and last I heard he was in jail on multiple warrants and had a warrant with ICE

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Depending on the situation and the severity of the law I broke, if I was on a bike, I probably wouldn't stop. If it's something stupid like 10mph over and I know it, sure, but if I'm bookin' it on an open highway (off hour, little traffic if any) and I see a cop pull out to come get me...? I'm going WOT and GTFO.

093LZ

Regular
May 16, 2012
Likely will get away. However, traffic camera's on the highway, plus the officers camera. If he stops ANYWHERE and they can follow his movements they'll find him.

Only problem is identifying them, getting the plate is one thing, putting them on the bike at the time of the violation is another. Lets face it we all see these fucktards doing 150mph down the interstate, they are a fucking nuisance all summer long for us. People call and complain, and expect us to do something and there isnt shit we can do. Its not that they "just" speed, they blatantly taunt us. Ive had them pull up aside me and take off, surround me and take off, etc. As soon as they bolt, its fleeing/eluding and we cant chase for that shit (which I agree with). Violation of our pursuit policy can result in 30 days off and im not giving up pay for some dipshit sportbike rider.

Only recourse is like you stated, cameras, especially on the tollway. I had one asshole bolt on me after flipping me off and throwing a bottle at my windshield. Well, I got his plate, had intel find out where he worked and made it a point to visit him at the hospital he worked at. Funny, he couldn't run from me in his Honda Accord...............

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info