No more child support for this guy

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I was given full custody of my 6 year old son today, he already lived with me anyway but ive been paying his mother child support for years now even though I paid for all of his stuff already anyway, so yay me that is all I was excited to hear she didnt show up to court today so it was an easy case to fight lol :fy: more guns and car parts now

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I don't see how it is fair for the other party not to pay for any of the care because the other party makes more money. Both parents have an obligation to pay for their child. I can't believe that would even be allowed.

Congrats on custody of your son. I don't know how I'd cope with not having my son in the house with me. Though some dads are fine with just seeing their kids on weekends or just a couple times a week.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I don't see how it is fair for the other party not to pay for any of the care because the other party makes more money. Both parents have an obligation to pay for their child. I can't believe that would even be allowed.

Congrats on custody of your son. I don't know how I'd cope with not having my son in the house with me. Though some dads are fine with just seeing their kids on weekends or just a couple times a week.

I had a custody agreement before that made it so I had him on all my days off, thats actually 15 days a month so it was pretty much a 50/50 split, but he started school this year and has just stayed at my house the whole time, I give his mother days to come get him and half the time she doesn't anyway

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
thanks guys I was excited I figured I was in for a fight, I guess her not being on the ball about anything finally paid off for me lol, she had intended to fight me in court over it but my lawyer said it was a waste of time on her part, turns out her lawyer is not on the ball much either

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info