black friday deals?!

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Target is having a ton of deals on Apple stuff, 25% off Apple TV, and $100 gift card with Apple Watch have got my attention....

I just hate all the hoopla with it and there only being 5 in stock so it's unlikely you'll get anything anyway.... I think their doors open at 6pm or something on Thanksgiving too, not even enough time for desert. LOL

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
If you want to know all the deals ahead of time, you can check out the slickdeals forum where they discuss and obsess over all the details. Ad scans of all the major players should be in there. Discussions on lots of specific items too.

Share Black Friday Ad Scans, Deals, Sales & More! | Slickdeals

What I have found over the past few years is that any good deals you see or find online in the few weeks prior to black Friday - buy it. Especially over the past 3-5 years or so, black Friday in the stores is mostly for suckers unless you are going after something more obscure or less desireable such as washing machine or refrigerator deals at Sears, etc. It wasn't always this way, but the big screen TVs/many doorbusters that are cheap are usually cheap for a reason. The rest of the stuff that is decent or good deals are just there to get you in the door and buy the other stuff.

Last year I spent a fair amount of time on Amazon and came out pretty well with my Prime membership and drop shipping gifts to family and friends. Will do that again this year. Never had much luck with cyber Monday but I'm at work and can't devote the time to shop from there.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Doing everything online this year to get for everybody.....and by everybody, I mean me.

Back in July I bought a Sharp Aquios 55" 4k Tv for about 850. I didn't think that was a bad price and picture quality is awesome. I do have a small gripe about its firmware though.

All I'm looking for is maybe Fallout 4 and Star Wars for a cheaper price (hoping ar poo under 40 or less). Other than that, maybe if I see some small stuff here and there for my daughter, I'll buy it. But everything online and then back to bed.

093LZ

Regular
May 16, 2012

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Im looking for the same, can you give me a heads up if you find a good deal?

Sure, I will post it here. So far, the Bosch Ascenta (bottom of the line) is in the $400s depending on color. I'm only planning on staying in this house another couple years so that may be the way I go unless the next level up is greatly discounted for Black Friday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info