ShockerRacingGirls Calendar Order

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
By popular demand we are finally releasing a ShockerRacingGirls Calendar for 2016! You can pre-order your calendars in the ShockerRacing Store now! I hope to have these in stock and ready to ship before Christmas and they will make great stocking stuffers! These calendars will feature many of your favorite ShockerRacingGirls as voted on in our Facebook contest as well as some of our Members cars and work by some of our favorite photographers! If you plan on ordering one it will greatly help us out if you can pre-order so that I know how large of an order to place.

To place your order Paypal $19.99 to [email protected], choose the friends and family option and be sure to include your full name and mailing address in the notes!

Here is the list of the tenative ShockerRacing.com girls in the calendar and the month I expect them to be:

Jamie Barwick - January with [MENTION=1909]utryd2[/MENTION]'s Vette
http://www.shockerracing.com/index.php/featured-rides/featured-rides/91-toms-2002-corvette-z06
Kassie Harner - February
http://www.shockerracing.com/index....-articles/148-kassie-harner-with-a-mustang-40
Olivia Hart - March
Angela Angelovska with [MENTION=239]Turk[/MENTION]'s R8 & [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION]'s Supra - April
Cassidy Norris - May
Kaitlyn MacDonald - June
Chloe Harris & Angela - July with [MENTION=240]c5z06speedjon[/MENTION]'s Vette
Shelby Wolf with Twyla Dellinger - August
Katie Mizera- September
Taylor Ethridge - October
Jamie Salley - November
Jessica Doyle - December

Last edited:

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
We're going to start 2016 out right... With [MENTION=1909]utryd2[/MENTION]'s Vette and Jamie Barwick as January. For those of you that don't already know, Jamie Barwick plays for the Chicago Bliss in the Legends Football Leagure aka Lingerie Football League and is currently on Oxygen Network's reality show called Pretty.Strong. Photo by non other that [MENTION=102]DanJoy[/MENTION]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info