SUPER HOSTILE idiot teen driver confrontation

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
Guy walks up to a car full of teenagers and proceeds to say the kid is blowing stop signs everyday and speeding to and from school , kid has already been reported to the school principal before , and on and on. No crazy yelling or anything , just a concerned parent voice .

At the end the kid says he is calling 911 because the guy touched him and he molested him .

I did not see the guy touch him .

LoveSpank

JTICE
Mar 13, 2012
Oswego
That's the product of a non spanked child.. I remember I was driving like an idiot and my grandfather saw me and pulls up next to me and says go to my house so I did when I got out I damn near had his size 12 broke off in my ass. Bunch of sissy ass mom and daddy will fix my problems kids these days..

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
:rofl:

The police are involved and are pursuing charges. The driver was kicked out of the high school he attends after the Dean of Students saw the video and also because the driver continued to state his claims that I molested him, which were proven false by this video, the dashcam video and also the two passengers in the vehicle also stated that I never touched the driver. However, because he continued to insist he did, the school had no choice but to file a report with Child Protective Services, then, on the basis of making those false allegations he was kicked out of the school and criminal charges are being filed. Charges are also being filed regarding his driving.
I would like to note that someone in these comments stated to send an email to fsilva who is the principle of Browns Valley Elementary. These students do not attend Browns Valley Elementary, so there is no need to email Mr. Silva. Again, the police are involved, many statements have been taken from multiple eye witness accounts of the driver's numerous traffic violations. I was just the first person to capture him on video. He has been terrorizing our neighborhoods for over a month with his reckless driving. Crossing double yellow lines to pass vehicles, never stopping at a stop sign, driving 20+mpg over the speed limit, blowing through cross-walks when there are dozens of kids present crossing streets and riding bikes and waiting for buses. It was only a matter of time before he killed or injured someone (possibly himself).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info