Portal to Hell trip

Soo, myself and a couple buddies had to go out to Indiana yesterday to pick up some stuff and in our way back we decided to check out that "haunted" house in Gary Indiana. Lots of disappointment. Everything was boarded up and motion sensors all around it. Here's a current photo of the place along with link to the back story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg8tvTvWx-w
20151105_204706.jpg
20151105_204706.jpg

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/76778/exclusive-zak-bagans-opening-demon-house-new-documentary-way/

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
Finally it looks like Indiana is really going to hell.........

In all seriousness though, shit like this freaks me out. For this particular encounter, there seems to be a large amount of witnesses. Hard to fake some of the things that were seen. Not impossible, just very hard.
Now with that place being boarded up, with motion detectors, you know some weird shit is going on. Cities don't go that far when condemning properties.
Also, why wasn't it just tore down then? Looks like people are afraid of what would happen if they did plow that place.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
This is what everyone is saying, but they are denying.

Did the Indiana 'Demon House' split the 'Ghost Adventures' trio apart? | Examiner.com

Everyone is wondering if the house in Indiana had something to do with Nick Groff's departure. The Ghost Adventures Crew co-founder announced on his Twitter page last night that he is leaving the series after ten seasons.

Nick Groff said he will not be returning back to "Ghost Adventures" on the Travel Channel. He didn't give any details as to why he is leaving the show. Some fans believe that he left the show due to an incident that happened at Zak Bagan's demon house in Indiana. Bagans has been busy all year filming a documentary there. Other folks think that Groff left "Ghost Adventures" to work on his new series, "Ghost Stalkers" which debuted on Destination America last month.

"Thank you everyone for your support through the years! I’m writing to say that I will no longer be a part of Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel. I am honored to have helped build an amazing paranormal phenomena that has touched people's lives all around the world. I am continuing to research and investigate all things paranormal as I start the journey through the next stage of my Life. Much respect and love to all my GAC and Ghost Adventures fans. See you all soon..." Groff said.

On November 4, Bagans said that he stopped the production of the demon house documentary film because the house became unsafe for his crew and he had to call a priest to come exorcise the house. Bagans didn't comment on whether it was Groff who left the house. There is also no word if he was attached to the project or not.

"One of my production crew quit on the spot when we heard what the girl was doing when she was possessed. It was then I made the decision that the home was unsafe and called the priest to exorcise the house. The exorcism was unsuccessful, and things continued. For the safety of crew we halted production, and it’s been months since then. We plan to resume in December," Bagans told said in an interview.

Bagans purchased the house in January for $35,000 and he started production for "The Demon House" back in April but had to temporarily shut down production in the summer due to unsafe conditions. Production for the documentary will resume in December.

Groff is the executive producer of the new Destination America series, "Ghost Stalkers" which kicked off on the Discovery Channel's sister channel last month. "Ghost Stalkers" premiered on October 19. The series stars paranormal author John E.L. Tenney and actor Chad Lindberg.

"Travel Channel has decided to move on with 'Ghost Adventures' without Nick Groff. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors," a spokesman from the Travel Channel said yesterday.

Groff and his wife also had a baby in September. Chloë Groff was born on September 2. Groff will have more time to spend at home with his new baby girl.

Update: Bagans reached out to Examiner today and informed us that Groff didn't leave "Ghost Adventures" because of the Indiana demon house. He didn't disclose why Groff left the show.

"Nick Groff did not quit because of the demon house. He had no involvement in that at all," Bagans said.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
This kind of stuff I truly believe in and take seriously. You don't mess around with demonic type stuff. If it was bad enough for Zak to stop filming it must have been extremely dangerous. I don't know how they do that stuff.

Watching the ghost adventures show all the time you can see the fear in the people they interview sometimes. People physically shaking and breaking down just being near the building they had an experience in.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
There are some things you simply can't explain though. If you watch ghost adventures often they did an episode at the galka house. I guess he makes a lot of their equipment. His daughter was killed in a car crash. The evidence they captured live and the voices etc was simply stunning. Really hit me in the feels when they were communicating with his daughter.

There are skeptics but being someone whose experienced it personally first hand I truly believe most of it is real

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
i'd need first hand evidence myself and stuff i couldn't possibly think was just my own mind, or a shared freak out, etc.

i've never seen the show and might even find it entertaining, but a tv show is literally the least trustworthy thing i can think of on this topic.

They try their best in the show to give proof of their findings. Show it to other credible people in the community, 3rd party video analyzers, etc.

My first hand experience? It was not a brush with evil but more good.

When my Grandmother had dementia and was nearing the end we had a caretaker come into the house for the over night hours so we could sleep. (This was years ago when I lived at home with the parents).
The caretaker would monitor my grandmother via night vision cameras in her room, and if she moved or tried to get up etc she would go in and assist.

Well one night I was up watching TV and the caretaker called me over, to look at the screen, and right there in front of us on the monitor was my grandma in bed along with a clearly defined outline of a person sitting at the end of the bed. Just the shadow outline but it was clearly there. She goes in to check on her and nothing, no one in the room not a sign of anyone. Check the monitor again and it is gone.

A few days later she passed away. Its not something I can explain but I saw it with my own eyes not a TV show. Using a monitor that we had used for months without any issues or sightings of anything out of the normal. Who was the figure? My Grandpa? The angel of death? other relatives? I cant say nor explain what I saw but I will carry it forever.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
I used to watch ghost hunters, but idk... its just way too easy to make stuff up for TV.

My wife keeps telling me our house is haunted :rofl:. She has waken up several times in the middle of the night and claims to have seen people/figures in our house. I know we've had a couple instances of household items moving on their own without any immediate explanation. Previous owners were elderly and very religious, they may have passed away in there, idk.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info