Verizon users

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
I'm impacted by this as well. I'm switching to Google's Project Fi. 90% of my excessive data usage is because I can. With some "workflow" adjustments and a little bit of forethought data shouldn't be an issue for me.

My bill will be around $45 a month for 2GB of data with unlimited call and text

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
I'm impacted by this as well. I'm switching to Google's Project Fi. 90% of my excessive data usage is because I can. With some "workflow" adjustments and a little bit of forethought data shouldn't be an issue for me.

My bill will be around $45 a month for 2GB of data with unlimited call and text
Yeah that $10 a gig plan just wouldn't cut it with me.

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
What pisses me off is I've had Verizon for 10+ years and a few years ago when they eliminated the unlimited data plan I had I asked about what was going to happen to me and they said don't worry you will be grandfathered and as long as I didn't get a new contract with them I could continue what I had with no changes ever. Should have got that in writing..anyway they lied..:angrys00ls:

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
What pisses me off is I've had Verizon for 10+ years and a few years ago when they eliminated the unlimited data plan I had I asked about what was going to happen to me and they said don't worry you will be grandfathered and as long as I didn't get a new contract with them I could continue what I had with no changes ever. Should have got that in writing..anyway they lied..:angrys00ls:

Their terms of use, original contract you signed, say they can change pricing at any time. They aren't dumb. They know what they are doing and how to get away with it.

In all honesty Verizon doesn't care if we leave. They want new customers they can lock into a contract. Its something like less than 1% of subscribers still have unlimited and us all leaving won't mean anything.

Most are just going to pay it, some may get a new plan, and very few people are actually going to leave Verizon because of it. I am one of those people, but I as a single customer mean nothing to them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info