Quantico

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
anyone watch it? it's 4 episodes in on its first season and im liking it a lot so far. i think it's going to turn out to be an awesome series.

"This drama from executive producers Josh Safran and Mark Gordon explores the lives of young FBI recruits who have come to the Quantico base in Virginia for 21 weeks of training to become special agents. The recruits have been thoroughly vetted and are considered the best and the brightest -- but each one possesses secrets, including hidden reasons for enlisting. One recruit is harboring the biggest secret of all, and ends up being suspected of masterminding the biggest and most deadly attack on U.S. soil since 9/11."

ITL Cobra

Regular
Jan 31, 2007
It could've been good. But too much sexy bullshit innuendos for me.

Have to agree they can do without 1/2 of it, to make it a really good show, also some of it seems so unreal its sick, like when she was in the van in FBI custody and they crashed, the feds chasing them were right behind them in the chase but were far enough behind to let her escape, and no one noticed a FBI person walking away from the crash when everyone else was walking towards it. Also if you have ever been to midtown Manhattan you know there is always an obscene amount of traffic there...

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
some of these chicks are hot. must be to try and get dudes to watch.

watching it on netflix now. seems like a chick show of how the fbi would be a "super cool fun time, like fbi high school" or something.

i found covert affairs with piper perabo moar bettars

220.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info