Is this apple product a hoax?

Diavolo

Needs more turbos
Jun 20, 2007
Chicago
Ya, people are just complaining how they don't understand it without even trying to understand it. Just take one look and start to rant.

A 2 hour charge will last 2 months. A few minute charge will last all day.

In the time it would take you to change the batteries out of a wireless mouse, you are charged for the day.

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett
Ya, people are just complaining how they don't understand it without even trying to understand it. Just take one look and start to rant.

A 2 hour charge will last 2 months. A few minute charge will last all day.

In the time it would take you to change the batteries out of a wireless mouse, you are charged for the day.

If it takes you 2 minutes to change the batteries out on a mouse. You need to put your helmet back on!

My wireless mouse here in the garage, lasts about 6 months before a change out.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
If it takes you 2 minutes to change the batteries out on a mouse. You need to put your helmet back on!

My wireless mouse here in the garage, lasts about 6 months before a change out.

It would take me more than 2 minutes to search for batteries in my house, not find any, and pull batteries out of a remote somewhere.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
This is all fine and dandy until you realize that charging the mouse for 2 minutes gives you 9 hours of charge. 2 minutes.

Non-issue. But complaining about Apple gets page views so here we are.

Never knew the specifics on charging nor was I complaining (If I were to complain about anything they need to add a second button.) I was just so dumbfounded anyone would engineer a mouse like that I thought it was a photochop.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Surprised it doesn't have an ultra-proprietary, special unique Apple mouse charger that costs a fortune.

Why not just use an industry standard mini-usb plug like every other non-Apple device does?

because you can make more money when someone has to buy directly from you, or an aftermarket manufacturer has to buy the rights to have an officially licensed connector. You can control the quality and specifications of the product as well. Not a $.05 cable that develops a short in it after a couple months of usage

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info