Southwest 3 Day sale ends 10/15

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
so if you meet the deadline by 12/31 then that applies to the next year?

I am going to try my best next year to make this happen

sw_image.png

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
you get a credit card now but delay earning the reward into january. with spend it's like 53k points.
you get a second card at the same time and do it as well. maybe 2 personal, i got a business one myself. same, another 53k points, as long as you wait til jan.

come jan 2016 you have 106k miles towards your 110k companion pass. chase->hyatt->southwest will credit you the points the most efficiently if you have some, or you can just do 4k more spend and get the CP.

you then have the CP in jan 2016 which does not expire until jan 2018.

also the designate one lucky person - iirc you can switch it 3 times in a calendar year.

i actually earned this last year, then never used it all that year... nor all this year... i figured what kind of travel hacker would i be without getting it? but it hasn't come up as something with a use forme yet really.

i think chase just reduced the offer back down to 25k though. still doable and worth doing, or you could wait, either way probably the best game in town for a couple doing domestic travel (and now short internationals)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info