Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Amazon releases pilots to see the reception on many shows these days. Then they decide if they'll make it.

I mean it was ok but I remember not really getting into it. I might try it again if a whole season it coming out. I like the concept.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Amazon releases pilots to see the reception on many shows these days. Then they decide if they'll make it.

I mean it was ok but I remember not really getting into it. I might try it again if a whole season it coming out. I like the concept.

The pilot was pretty damn good. You can tell they put some money into it. I am looking forward to the rest of the season.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
at first i thought it was real history but somehow the germans still won and people just got their propagandized version of history written by the victors. although not enough time would have passed for that to be secret methinks.

in actuality though it's as they say in the show, just an alternate vision of how things could have been had the allies won.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info