Big Stuff 3 Tuner Needed

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
As the title says... I have a friend of a friend with a GN using a Big Stuff 3 set up and he's in need of a shop to tune his ride.. I guess the dealers listed online haven't returned his calls so any help would be appreciated.. Oh. It's a piggyback system off of the OBD- 1 if that helps narrow the search.. Thanks guys.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Larry at ASSC in Lake Villa just did a BS3 install and tune on my brothers 94 Cobra. Install looks good and the car drives great and made really good power. I believe [MENTION=11447]Nate[/MENTION] also had his notch tuned there. He does all different cars but only stuff with aftermarket engine management systems and he prefers BS3.

http://asscracing.com

Give him a call. When I called to ask about his thoughts on going BS3 on my brothers car I was on the phone for 30 mins with him haha. He also did a bunch of cold start tuning and a bunch of street driving to dial in the tune. Something you don't see very often I feel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info