Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I'd do her either way

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I hate diesel trucks and every bro who drives one. If you're not towing 10k+lbs you're just a ******.
/truckrant

100% agreed man!

No fucking need what so ever to DD a diesel.

90% of the people who have them, have no need to have them.

:tear: I don't have one but I want one. Thats like saying its illegal to speed, so why do we drive performance cars. :angrys00ls::angrys00ls::angrys00ls:

screw_you_guys__i_m_going_home__by_drizz67-d8c2ycc.jpg

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
For the record I am in no way defending rolling coal. But I just don't get the diesel hate. Im just saying its just as impractical to drive a 500hp+ street car as it is to drive a built diesel truck. I drove my first built diesel truck back in 04, it was the freaking tow truck for fox valley motor cars. lol The thing was a huge flatbed and pulled like a freight train with or without a car on the back and I have wanted one ever since. Plus, turbo noises>all

Frank seems to be happy with his purchase, and I pretty much nut swing off his stuff so I am going to stick with my opinion.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Diesel people, not even diesel bros are d bags. I had some 45 year old dipshit in a super dooty dually pull out right in front of me on 22 a couple days ago then hammer it across both lanes of traffic to make a turning lane. There was nobody behind me either. Just because you have a diesel doesn't mean you have a "fast" truck bro.

Thread Info