Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:rofl: :rofl: this world......is so fucked :rofl:

Kim K's Oily Ass, Ruby Rose's tatted up bod, Taylor Swift's intermittent belly button... everywhere you turn some woman is trying to shove her sex in your face.

And just when you think the only safe place to look is between the legs of the fondant teddy bear on your daughter's christening cake, there it is... a crease.

A vaginal crease.

That's what happened to horrified mother Sharon Green who was trying to celebrate her 3-year-old daughter's induction into the church.

According to The Bolton News, the owners of the Occasion Cakes aka THE DEVIL would have you believe that the sex crease is really just a detail indicating the seam of where the bear would have been sewed.

"The small bear on top of the cake is exactly that — a teddy bear — and the crease on its stomach is supposed to represent the seam where the bear is sewn together. We have been making girl and boy teddies this way for 30 years and no-one has ever drawn such a bizarre, and, quite frankly, distasteful, connection," said a spokesman for the bakery in a statement on their behalf.

But we know better. And so does Jesus.

"It is completely inappropriate. The cake is supposed to be for a three-year-old girl." complained Green, horrified at being the laughing stock amongst her guests at the Beeches Hotel in Standish.

https://www.distractify.com/shut-up-and-eat-my-cake-1212978539.html?ts_pid=2

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Everyday, just when I think there's hope for the human race... you get a story like this or something else that's so fucking stupid you wonder how we made it as a species.

I wonder what we will be complaining about in the next decade - you'll have to ask permission to take a breath before someone is offended lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info