Sharks or Cows - Which are more dangerous?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
4d4677586440fc961a1d3c8c7ec57fef

Don't worry about sharks. Worry about Ze Killair Beez!

K-KillerBees.jpg

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
Some people die from bees because an allergic reaction . One bee sting could kill certain people .

Cows kill people because people are stupid enough to walk into a herd full of cows and get trampled or squashed . A cow has no concern for you and does not realize it will hurt you . The other way is when you turn your back on a cow and it charges you . You have no chance against an animal 10 times your weight .

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I was curious and did some research. Most of the cow attacks happen in the spring and involve humans and dogs. Cows have maternal instincts so when a dog or human gets between them and their calves, they freak out.

Biggest mistake people make is picking up the dog when the cow goes after it. Let the dog run away on its own. Pick it up and you make yourself a target.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I was curious and did some research. Most of the cow attacks happen in the spring and involve humans and dogs. Cows have maternal instincts so when a dog or human gets between them and their calves, they freak out.

Biggest mistake people make is picking up the dog when the cow goes after it. Let the dog run away on its own. Pick it up and you make yourself a target.

I was going to say that, or while someone's trying to do something to the cow. Vet check up, etc. I was watching a show on PBS one time, Dr. Pol I think the name. They were trying to diagnose a female cow and the girl was not having any bit of it. She kicked one of the dudes with her back leg, that looks like it could cause some damage if they catch you in the right place.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info