sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
jn9NXdt.jpg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
A friend of mine is a perfect 10, and she has dudes blowing her up on Facebook 24/7. It's funny reading some of the messages guys send, thinking they have a shot and trying to pour on the cute/funny charm.

Facebook is for finding people you know so I feel sorry for anyone trying to run game there. Now MySpace... MySpace was all about finding new people so you could do searches for people within 10 miles of you with common interests and find hotties galore. And they would do the same thing. I had a funny profile up there about being a star trek nerd that lived in his parents basement and it was GOLD. I would get messaged by 6's and 7's maybe once a week with no work and the occasional 8. The 9's and 10's are busy being bombarded by people so they don't message.

For a summer I made a lot of good/ bad decisions with random hotties on Myspace. I was a really late bloomer so I was making up for lost time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info