Maximum Fox News trolling

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
the report she is referencing and says is manipulated is one i posted in the gender pay gap thread - http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/topic/146754-gender-pay-gap-2.html#post3154545

this chick is fucking stupid because i'm sure the data is right, all you need to do is calculate it the same way as BLS and come to the same (bad) conclusion with the same (bad) logic that supports the (oft cited by people who know better) statement that women make 77 cents on the dollar for the same work.

at 2:30 obviously the guy is just there to be a douche and provoke. she's an idiot too though.

in conclusion: 3 idiots

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Yeah, I agree the woman is just another brainwashed lib. She can't argue the facts, so she immediately denies that the data is legit and attacks the publication by calling it names. The usual Lib M.O.

But, the dude is right mostly and the truth hurts!
My wife is MUCH better at general "stay at home mom" stuff than I ever could be.
Hell, I'm not even allowed in the kitchen unless I'm there to fix the stove or dishwasher or something... She'll chase me out with a broom if I'm not there on legitimate business.

Admittedly, when I do manage to get into the kitchen, I end up fucking shit up.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I know my fiance and my sister would both be miserable if they had to spend the day at home and be Susie Homemaker. They're both very ambitious and couldn't sit around the house all day doing homemaker type stuff. I think the novelty would wear off really fast and they'd be bored as shit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info