Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I actually find pandoras streaming quality to be better. It seems more full and clear.

Also, spotify doesnt do a very good job of randomizing the songs in my playlist. It tends to try and cycle thru the same 20 or so out of 500ish.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I like the channels on Pandora more but the freedom to build my own playlists on Spotify. I have Pandora which I can use for free with commercials but think I'll buy Spotify this year. How much is Spotify per month or even per year? I know Pandora was like $3.99 or so per month.

Spotify is...........$9.99 I think? Less? I dont pay attention anymore.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
grooveshark?

adHwsqd_zps38f2a082.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Hmmmm, $9.99 per month, can download music which I didn't know you could do. I did notice that some songs weren't as loud like Mook said but there are a ton more pro's IMO. Fuck it, balla status for the summer to have more choices on the bike.

Here is another question. Does one use more data than the other?

Probably not. I thought both had some type of data saver feature but I'm unlimited so YOLO

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Hmmmm, $9.99 per month, can download music which I didn't know you could do. I did notice that some songs weren't as loud like Mook said but there are a ton more pro's IMO. Fuck it, balla status for the summer to have more choices on the bike.

Here is another question. Does one use more data than the other?

mmm... probably. because if it is streaming at a higher bitrate... of 320kbps primarily, that is going to pile up data quicker than spotify's max of 192.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info