Violence erupts in Baltimore

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Violence erupts in Baltimore as roving gangs attack police, torch patrol car, loot stores following Freddie Gray funeral | Fox News

DEVELOPING: Several police were seriously injured, looting and rioting broke out in a downtown section and gangs that normally war with each other pledged to attack cops, as hell broke loose in Baltimore Monday following the funeral of a black man who died in police custody earlier this month.

The rioting, looting and threats of further violence followed the funeral of Freddie Gray, who died April 18, a week after being injured while in police custody. Gray, 25, was being transported in a police vehicle when he suffered injuries that proved fatal. On Monday, police said an online call was issued for a "purge" at 3 p.m. ET, starting at Mondawmin Mall and ending in the downtown area. The type of threat threat is based on a movie called “The Purge,” whose plot involves rampant lawlessness.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
lnDCztG.jpg

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
enough said..

wDl5EzX.jpg

Funny how a black person can wear a black power shirt in public. But a person with a white power shirt would be a racist .

And that shirt just wasn't worn for today or because of this protest . I bet thats a regular shirt of hers worn daily .

We all know CVS broke that dudes back and killed him . Let's burn it to the ground .

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
I feel sorry for the people who have to live in america 50 years from now when we are all gone. The nation will be fighting against each other . I believe there will be too many minorities running wild . This violence shows there is no changing certain minorities . It will only get worse . And just like the past and also the present , the white person will always be the bad person who has kept the black folk down. You will never stop that thought process of the black person .

I can see a war in the future .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info