TCG Member Map Wants You! (Attn Members who do side jobs)

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
So you like to work on cars in your garage? Detailing? Or even tune up lawn mowers? Or you have a hookup you'd like to loan out to members from your place of business?

The TCG Member map wants to help share your this info with other members. To get on the map all you have to do is tell us what you do and where you do it.... Yeah that is supposed to sound shady. :rofl:

If you are working out of your house, aka where your current pin on the map is, just let me know the list of services you provide and I will add it and change your pin color

If you are offering a deal from the business you work at that is not a sponsor please PM me so we can get everything squared away.

The TCG Member Map!

Questions? Just ask!

Thanks,

John

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
sure does! i have access to the shop i work at after hours, so if anyone is in the area and needs some smaller work done that just sucks to do on the garage floor, or you're not capable of doing including maintenance, brakes, bolt on exhausts, tire mounting and balancing up to a certain size (no donks pls).....etc. any of the bigger projects i stay away from though (engine/trans swaps, etc) because i like to go home at night :rofl:

best way to get ahold of me is through PM. im on the corner of rt53 and warrenville rd in Lisle

i don't want to take away any business from the forum sponsors, but I'm here, willing to wrench, and fairly flexible :dunno:

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Members who offers services, such as below, are denoted by a different colored PIN. Check the map legend for details.

Can you add "FixxComp Computer Repair, Security Camera Services, and TCG Android Guru."

Thanks buddy!

Done

sure does! i have access to the shop i work at after hours, so if anyone is in the area and needs some smaller work done that just sucks to do on the garage floor, or you're not capable of doing including maintenance, brakes, bolt on exhausts, tire mounting and balancing up to a certain size (no donks pls).....etc. any of the bigger projects i stay away from though (engine/trans swaps, etc) because i like to go home at night :rofl:

best way to get ahold of me is through PM. im on the corner of rt53 and warrenville rd in Lisle

i don't want to take away any business from the forum sponsors, but I'm here, willing to wrench, and fairly flexible :dunno:

Added as TCG Speed Shop with your description.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I'm referring purely to desktop. None of this is really an issue, just an observation.

There should be categories in this legend.

199vHLs.png

B/c on smaller screens (my laptop for example), the legend at the bottom has to be scrolled, and some might not realize.

r9RklxE.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info