homeless man shot to death in LA

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I just watched this. Talk about traumatic. Obviously we don't have the details but I passed it during the point of the gun shots and it looks like several officers had guns pointed at the dude. So I'm not sure why the black bystanders chose the black cop to hate on other than simply hating cops and viewing him as a trader which... fuck them. Seriously, fuck them.

I thought I heard the cops saying to drop the gun before shots were fired. Did anyone else hear that?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
fuck it. should have shot all those dumb fucks yelling too.

Agreed, protesting should result in a lose of life. :rollpicard:

All those cops and not one tazer ?

I think you can hear a taser clicking in the video and on the news just now they said that a taser was used but they're not sure if it hit the suspect.

fuck tazers. pay attention you fucking idiot. it sounds like he got ahold of an officers gun. ya that deserves a bullet to the dome

I don't think the officer was saying "I dropped my gun". I think he was saying "drop the gun". Either way, we don't know if the guy was armed or not. How many unarmed people have been shot where the words "drop the gun" have been uttered only to find out after the fact that there was no gun. It will be interesting to see how this one plays out.

Here's the thing though... Why do these people completely ignore the fact that:

a. The police were called to the scene of a crime.
b. The deceased was a suspect in that crime.
c. The suspect fought with officers.

They act as if the cops were simply driving down the road and then they were like "Oh hey look, Jim! A homeless man! Let's kill him in cold blood". They completely ignore the fact that the officers wouldn't be there were they not called, that they would not be there had the deceased not committed a crime (I'm assuming he did) and that no shots would have been fired had the suspect cooperated with them.

So many opportunities to stay alive presented themselves here yet the suspect declined each.

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
Tazer was heard right before the shots were fired after police said drop the gun and/or he's got a gun. What's even more confusing is the crowd turning on the officer who fired the shots, a back officer, calling him a coward and a sellout.

It's unfortunate someone lost their life but you don't fight with officers and comply to what they say and things like this won't happen.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Tazer is audible for sure in the beginning of the video.

Bottom line, you fight the cops and attempt to take a firearm off of one of them, they're going to shoot until the threat is stopped. Seems pretty straightforward to this guy.

Don't resist folks. Live another day to tell it to the judge.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
All those cops and not one tazer ?

"WHY'D THEY HAVE TO SHOOT HIM? THEY COULD HAVE TAZERED HIM!!!"

"WHY'D THEY KEEP TAZERING HIM? THEY COULD HAVE PHYSICALLY SUBDUED HIM!!!!"

"WHY'D THEY BEAT HIM DOWN?!? THEY COULD HAVE TALKED WITH HIM TO COMPLY!!!!"

"WHY'D THEY SCREAM AT HIM??!! HE WUNT DOIN NUFFIN WRONG"

:picard:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info