Question for the guys: Are you...

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
...being dragged to, or perhaps even offered to go to the 50 Shades of Grey movie? The woman keeps whining about wanting me to take her, but I have put my foot down VERY firmly on not wanting to go to, or be seen at this shit movie. I'm now wondering if I'm just being an asshole? She keeps using the excuse that she's gone to "all my car movies", but makes it clear when she goes that she was only there to see Paul Walker. Pulling the "Valentine's Day card" isn't flying with me either. Anyone else going through this?

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
Why would you not? Thats instant sex upon returning home, especially with that movie, hell maybe shell even want you to "try" new things
I thought about this. She also told me I could go do whatever I wanted Friday night, as long as I'm home when she gets there after she sees the movie. Events for the remainder of the evening obviously implied.

Would you rather sit in a crowded restaurant waiting for a seat even though you have a reservation?
This will be happening regardless of whether I go to the movie or not.

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
Would never go see 50 shades of grey however I will admit that I've watched Magic Mike a few times with the wife. A. it's a good flick and B. guaranteed to get some that night.

Agreed with magic Mike.

Thank God my woman is low maintenance. No chick flicks.

I was hard even sitting through the trailer.

What I. Initially read :bowrofl:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
I thought about this. She also told me I could go do whatever I wanted Friday night, as long as I'm home when she gets there after she sees the movie. Events for the remainder of the evening obviously implied.

This will be happening regardless of whether I go to the movie or not.

Ill give er a tour of the dungeon if ya want

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info