Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Drone video shows the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp as it is today - 70 years after it was liberated by Soviet troops. The camp in Poland is now maintained as a World Heritage Site and is visited by thousands of tourists and survivors every year. Auschwitz was the largest camp established by the Germans during World War II. More than a million people - the vast majority of them Jews - died there between 1940, when it was built, and 1945, when it was liberated by the Soviet army

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=449ZOWbUkf0

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Still boggles my mind how thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people knowing they were going to take a chemical shower or be baked in the oven did not band together and fight the troops.

That's the thing, they didn't know. They thought they were being taken to a regular shower.

The ovens were used for disposal of the dead.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I visited the Dachau concentration camp when I traveled to Germany. We saved the tour for the last day of our trip, and thankfully we did. Very sombering and creepy.

Went there as well when I was about 15. The one thing I'll never forget on the tour was when they took you into a little concrete room, and everybody was kinda like "yea..... Ok?" And they had you turn around- on the wall there was a picture of that very room stacked floor to ceiling with dead bodies, at least 7 or 8 layers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info