radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZRmtZWUgEQ

Apparently this 62 year old teacher took away his cell phone. I guess somehow that justifies body slamming your teacher. Instead of students trying to stop him, they laugh and film it.... vertically of course.... Kid was supposedly arrested and suspended.

Videos like this makes me glad my fiancé didn't land a teaching job babysitting worthless kids.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
Are teachers not allowed to defend themselves in a situation like this? I mean if I was that old, any liberal school policies written in place would be instantly irrelevant and I'd be doing whatever I could to protect myself/get the future career criminal trash off of me. I know he's old, we don't know his situation, but he seems to just take it and not do anything..

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Jan 31, 2012
Uranus, Sol System
Are teachers not allowed to defend themselves in a situation like this? I mean if I was that old, any liberal school policies written in place would be instantly irrelevant and I'd be doing whatever I could to protect myself/get the future career criminal trash off of me. I know he's old, we don't know his situation, but he seems to just take it and not do anything..

Probably knows the kid would end up playing (and winning!) the ghetto lottery.

'Murica. :picard:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info