This police cam video of a pullover is gold

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
"You'z got nothin' else to dooz with your time then to stop black people"

Seriously, when are African Americans going to learn they can't get out of breaking the law by pulling the race card. Shit is getting real old. These videos never get old though, love watching idiots get what they brought on themselves.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Maybe people need to have basic "how to behave around a cop" class in grade school so everyone understands you cant A. speed B. not provide docs when requested C. resist arest D. run from the POlice E. get your husband arrested for bringing him into your shitstorm.

:picard:

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
This video shows that back up should be called immediately begore escalating the situation .

When she refuses to give I.d. I think the officer should have calmly said ok hang tight I'll be right back . Go to the squad and call for back up , wait till it arrives , THEN proceed to take her out of the car .

Not sticking up for her in anyway . I think a different approach could have prevented the car chase though .

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Q: Things you wouldn't miss
A: What are, 'Black People' for $500 Alex.

What a dumb fuck racist comment! :gtfo2:

He shoulda tazed her ass when she wouldnt get outta the car, he kinda put himself in a bad spot yanking/pulling on her like that

I agree, though there are many ways to handle that situation. The bitch seemed to be big enough to effectively resist him, so why not throw 70kV through her fat ass!?! If I were the officer that's probably what I would have done after about the second tug.

This video shows that back up should be called immediately begore escalating the situation .

When she refuses to give I.d. I think the officer should have calmly said ok hang tight I'll be right back . Go to the squad and call for back up , wait till it arrives , THEN proceed to take her out of the car .

Not sticking up for her in anyway . I think a different approach could have prevented the car chase though .

I disagree. Chances are likely that in most situations when the officer escalates a little above niceties that most drivers will comply after being snapped into reality. If the SOP were to change where all situations that may take a chance in escalating a bit, require that backup arrive beforehand, then there would be one hell of a lot more staffing required! Since that's not going to happen without drastic tax hikes, that means more wasted manpower due to half as many cases being handled by the same amount of staff. Doesn't seem logical to me.

With all that said, it was that dumb bitches' decision to run from the cop, so his actions are a non-issue. Her running has less to do with his actions and more to do with her inability to reason like an adult.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info