TV Wall Mount

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
I actually have that right now, its holding up my 42inch tv in my basement.

For the most part I like it, it holds the TV up fine and is easily moveable.

The two complaints I have is that you need 2 people to install it (i know not a major issue as most need 2 people). And the second is that when it is fully extended outwards it feels like the tv could fall.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
I actually have that right now, its holding up my 42inch tv in my basement.

For the most part I like it, it holds the TV up fine and is easily moveable.

The two complaints I have is that you need 2 people to install it (i know not a major issue as most need 2 people). And the second is that when it is fully extended outwards it feels like the tv could fall.

See I have a 51inch Samsung plasma. I didn't want to get it if it felt cheap

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
listen shorty. There are the same style ones for up to 100 bucks. Almost look exactly the same. I just wasn't sure if I want to trust it with my heavier plasma.

Rich I had a 55 led and and I switched to 65 plasma and it was like 10 times heavier but the mount I have was just fine. I think I paid $60 for mine on Amazon a few years back. U should be fine with that mount U posted. I can't see a 51 weighing more than 50-60 pounds

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
check the weight on the tv, check the max allowance of the wall mount. if the tv weighs less then what the wall mount will hold, then you are golden.

check to see if you have a stud where you want one to be. might be the deciding factor of getting one if you will have to have it mounted goofy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info