Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
as if my job wasn't boring enough, now that there are unions on strike, the field workforce for my company is diminished,

so i sit here and pick my arse.......sure is it nice to get paid to do nothing,
kinda,

i dont get paid as much as i should and its really boring.....

i have no windows, and hall monitors walk around giving you the stink eye if you walk to the damn bathroom ( i drink alot of water so i pass them alot )

anyone else feel free to chime in,
i just need something to do :noes:

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
i work in elk grove village for a flooring sub contractor.... work in the office...."dispatcher" is my title although my boss makes all the decisions.

i make and take phone calls and write supply tickets.....i say FML about 10000000000000000000000000000 times a day

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
lunch starts in 5 minutes, so dont think i am bailing on my own thread...........
i shall return with more than enough time to reply to any all comments........

i feel a headache coming on, which should help the afternoon go by :rollseyes:

birdman, what do you do ??

I work in Oak Brook. Just doing normal office work. Right now I'm scanning drawers and drawers and drawers full of files we have in order for us to start going "paperless" and try to free up some space. It sucks cause most of it is books and they take forever to scan cause you have to scan it on the glass one page at a time :fu:

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
I work in Oak Brook. Just doing normal office work. Right now I'm scanning drawers and drawers and drawers full of files we have in order for us to start going "paperless" and try to free up some space. It sucks cause most of it is books and they take forever to scan cause you have to scan it on the glass one page at a time :fu:

page by page! :angrys00ls:

wow

Yeah. I mean as much as I like this job, it honestly drains the life out of me. I'm always tired, always bored and just so out of it all the time. At home and at work. And when I'm at home all I worry about is work. It can be such a stressful environment sometimes. I feel like it's not what I'm supposed to be doing but the only thing that I can do with the way this economy is. I need a job at a dealership...

Gwinn The Chinn

TCG Elite Member
Jun 22, 2009
hey gav. my new job is in elk grove village at a company called polyone. maybe we can have lunch dates?

but anyways....

this mom walks into her daughters room, holding a used condom. the mom says "are you sexually active?!".
the daughter says "no mom, i just lay there".

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Yeah. I mean as much as I like this job, it honestly drains the life out of me. I'm always tired, always bored and just so out of it all the time. At home and at work. And when I'm at home all I worry about is work. It can be such a stressful environment sometimes. I feel like it's not what I'm supposed to be doing but the only thing that I can do with the way this economy is. I need a job at a dealership...

tell me about,
i worked @ a dealership ( actually 2 ) for a total of 5 years, service dept....would i go back ? maybe, if everything was "right" but with the economy they have to be starving

i know how it is to feel like you are wasting your life and your capabilities
sitting in an office pushing papers

well at least you guys are inside working and not baking your ass off in a metal fab shop with no air circulation. FTS

i would gladly be in a garage detailing a car for "real $ " and sweating my balls off

hey gav. my new job is in elk grove village at a company called polyone. maybe we can have lunch dates?

but anyways....

this mom walks into her daughters room, holding a used condom. the mom says "are you sexually active?!".
the daughter says "no mom, i just lay there".

lunch dates ?? hmmmm, i'm @ pratt and tonne
i usually bring my lunch because i try to eat clean during the week
but you never know..............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info