Locomotive blowing engine-local

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Yet we let container ships burn the "bad stuffs" that they refine out of the "on highway" diesel.
it's amazing we do and pay so much to reduce the emissions of our cars and trucks....yet it's all completely negated by the fact that we are polluting the shit out of the air with methane from our wells and cows farting.... as well as burning the left over crude/bunker oil and all the compounds in it.... in all of our large ocean going vessels...

Last edited:

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
Fucking foamers
Hahaha, i thought it was funny when he said the traction motor was on fire.....idiot
Thats nothing seen a 500 pound piston land a 1/4 mile from the locomotive that blew up amazing what a 4400 hp motor goes through.

You must referring to the CN instance where it went through a roof and lodged itself in a couples wall

Ive had this happen but not to the extent it was starting on fire, I asked the engineer if he was going to shut the engine down since he came back into the cab smelling like diesel fuel and there was smoke pouring out the exhaust stack, and his reply was, Nope, fuck it, im gonna run it till it blows lol
:fy:

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

kVASZSk.gif

lightning2003

Nov 18, 2013
Hahaha, i thought it was funny when he said the traction motor was on fire.....idiot

You must referring to the CN instance where it went through a roof and lodged itself in a couples wall

Ive had this happen but not to the extent it was starting on fire, I asked the engineer if he was going to shut the engine down since he came back into the cab smelling like diesel fuel and there was smoke pouring out the exhaust stack, and his reply was, Nope, fuck it, im gonna run it till it blows lol
:fy:

Not cn but bnsf landed in a home through a single story was buried in the dirt when found. Ge voiding our engines due to assinine hpt train rating and we are going bigger 12k feet and heard talks of 14. Still love the job for the money though and crazy shit that happens.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I love how mashedblackdickinmyass is selectively choosing the posts of mine he sees, seeing is how he 'blocked' me...

Lol

Alright princess, I unblocked you. Does that make you feel better? Or do you want to cry about something else? Remind me to call your mother and let her know its ok to start calling me again now that you and I are on speaking terms again. So tell me more about anything new being shit mr expert.

kVASZSk.gif
145317-Mark-Hamill-beard-gif-Imgur-IbPN.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info