Ever wonder what your state is the worst at?

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Wonder no more:

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/what-every-state-in-the-u-s-is-worst-at-105417305752.html?hp=1

IL: Most rail accidents: That’s right, people in Illinois are harmed by things other than guns and deep-dish pizza. Having all those rail yards and being the heart of America ends up bringing a lot of derailments to your backyard, too. Illinois just barely edged out Texas in total train accidents.

and i am very proud of my new state:

Wa: Worst at loving Justin Bieber

Washington residents are not Beliebers. The state had by far the lowest per-capita Facebook likes for the pop star at 6.82%.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I gotta thank you, Mikey. I DO wonder what my State is worst at. All the time.

Florida has the highest number of boat accidents and fatalities. Yet studies consistently show that Floridians operate boats at least as well as highly caffeinated orangutans.

I'm sure this has something to do with Florida's 2nd worst statistic. "Most drunk recreational boat operators."

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Wisconsin: Highest incarceration rate of African Americans

A shocking 12.8% of African American men are incarcerated in Wisconsin, nearly double the national average of 6.7%, and 3 percentage points worse than the next-worst state, Oklahoma. An African American man has a higher chance of being sent to jail in Wisconsin than from the B&O railroad in Monopoly.

ROFL

The Bluegrass Nomad

Five-oh ho no mo
Feb 4, 2011
Sadieville, KY
Kentucky: Worst to be an animal

While the Kentucky Wildcats claim eight NCAA championships, being an actual wild cat there is no fun, seeing how Kentucky is on an unprecedented seven-year run as the worst state for animal protection.

Shit in the last week I almost hit, 4 stray dogs, 7 rabbits, 3 deer, a handful of cats a fox and 2 coyote. We say f u wildlife here. Not to mention how many neighbors "abuse" their packs of 50 dogs that they own. Dammit Cletus, take your dog inside in the winter time

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info