Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I am a scam artist. I scam you all. I lie to you all. I wanted to tell you all before Slim begins to contact everyone and spread the truth.

I just want to apologize to everyone I've done wrong. I beg for your forgiveness during this holiday season.

God bless.

I was banned because the people running the forum, Mike O'Malley did me wrong on a group buy. I paid in full for 2 items by the due date and then didn't receive anything so I complained and instead of mailing me what I paid for they canceled the order and still have not refunded me. Rodger Sutek was the seller that has not refunded or given me what i have paid for.

That's complete bullshit. You banned me in the middle of it and the FACT is i still have not received my refund. The shit is still pending and not in my possession. For all i know he canceled the refund at the last second. You keep playing these childish games and blatantly lieing right to me and everyone around you, even to yourself. Learn to do business the proper way to avoid further headaches. I will let all your forum sponsors know this as well.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
What the hells he talking about? I'm not taking sides but there's proof to the contrary? You seem like an honest guy and although Slim may not be all there, I don't see him as someone that would make this up? Most likely, I see this as an honest mistake on his part, like not looking at his account correctly.:rofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Slim was banned. He has been emailing me and campaigning on FB crying that I have ripped him off. Rodger (@srt41320) has ripped him off. TCG is a shithole that rips people off.

I decided to make a thread and express my apologies over ripping you guys off for 7 years.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info