Big Fat Horseshoe Up My Ass Today!

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
Stopped at the local Gas Station / Dunkin Donuts today to grab a coffee. Had $2 bucks in my pocket, stopped over at the GS part of the joint and purchased a $2 Scratch off ticket. Got back to my shop had my coffee and scratched the ticket and won $25... :fy: So later on I stopped at another joint while I was out and cashed out $15 and spent $10 on 2 $5 tickets. Got back to my shop and ended up winning $200 on one and $25 on the other... :fy: This is sweet, On my way home stopped at a gas station to fill up my car, went inside to cash out. Pocketed $217 and spent $8 bucks on randoms. 1 $5 ticket, 1 $2 ticket, 1 $1 ticket. Driving home I scratched them at the light, the $1 ticket was a $100 winner, the $2 ticket was a $5 winner, the $5 ticket was a $20 winner :fy:... Turned $2 into $357 Epic day for scratch off's apparently and I didn't miss one of them :bigthumb:...

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
Most Ive ever won is 50 bucks. Fuck those things :rofl:

I usually only play if I have some scraps in my pocket. Usually I at least just get my skrilla back.

ff6569a7c9289d6bfff9d7598dc5b32b.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Nice. Should have bought the millionaire raffle.

I used to spend about $100/week on scratch offs and a few more bucks on power/megaball. I would win some then lose some. All in all I would break about even. Sometimes winning a couple hundred, and sometimes losing everything. But when I slowed down on playing them, I came about even.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info