After 48 Hours, I'm Finally Getting Sleep...

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
My wife gave birth to a 6 lb 13 oz baby girl at 12:06pm (12/11/14) 20" long. Although the actual labor to push the baby out was only 20 minutes, I stayed up with her from when she started her contractions up until now. She ended up taking naps here and there, but I remained awake. I did have a 1.5-2 hour nap prior to going to the hospital, but I am running on no sleep practically from the last 48 hours. Check out is sometime in the afternoon this new day. So there's still time in the hospital to be by my wife and daughters side.

Time to get a little nap in now. Goodnight TCG. :fy:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Congrats!! I've got my first daughter due in March.
Congrats to you as well and good luck! My wife had an easy labor. From when she actually started pushing, took only 20 mins to pop that baby out. She came a week early but is happy and beautiful! I couldn't be happier.

Congratulations!!!!!! Your daughter owns you now, lol.
That I know. I see it already as I saw it when my wife was pregnant. I have a feeling how I'll be with my daughter.

I knew I should've quoted you. You asked for pics of the kid crowning you fuck stick.

I saw it. I was too tired to argue with the dumb fuck. Not worth the hassle and he just tries to rile feathers. So fuck him.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Congrats on the new addition to the family. Welcome to the world of watching Tangled, Frozen, Beauty & The Beast, Cinderalla, Lion King over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. :lmao:

Lol. I'm ready (but not ready) for it. Maybe if I can get her to like all the shows I like watching instead.... lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info