American made stuff!

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
I don't know how many people try to buy American made things. I personally do. I believe many times you get what you pay for. So I figured let's share some of the companies that have done right by you in your book. Anything from knives, clothes, etc. Post them up!

For work boots/shoes :

I really like Thorogood. It's also a employee owned company. I wear work boots every day and these kicked my American made red wings ass. Not only were they cheaper. They came with a composite toe option in the ones I chose. So they were lighter weight.
Weinbrenner Shoe Company - USA

Next on my list is:

Wickers Wickers moisture wicking thermal underwear for men, women and kids - Made in America

They make great stuff. I have many of their products and they work as advertised. Also if you get their email you get 20% off codes quite often throughout the year.
I have their long underwear and swear by it. Some of their wick away t shirts and underwear, and socks. It's not cheap by any means but it's another place I can say you get what you pay for. It's not cheap Chinese made companies selling wick away items.

Any Who I was just thinking of who buys American made products and figured I'd share.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
Ive had good luck with my red wings, but I will definitely check out the Wickers stuff thanks.

Here's a coupon code they sent me
0db21571722c588ef09da0606da7a985.jpg

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
My downpipes, testpipes, exhaust, intercoolers, piping, intake, ATI dampner,CP pistons maf translater,suspension arms the list goes on is all made in the USA by smaller companies for my Z. Always willing to pay the premium as long as they keep on making cool stuff for my car. Everytime I update my 300zx it becomes more American ;)

Then AMS canada (no relation to the awesome AMS in the USA) buys a copy of them, sends them out to china to be made for half the price.

Still hoping to get a quincy compressor soon although I think they have fallen into the american assembled camp.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info