Real Name
Anthony
11182185_834216159960265_5905711494560755393_n.jpg

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Ninja Turtles 2 to Feature Cameo from Old TMNT Actress - IGN

Ninja Turtles 2 will feature a cameo by an actress from the classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies.
Coming Soon reports that actress Judith Hoag was spotted in recent set photos alongside reboot stars Megan Fox and Will Arnett. Hoag is known for having played April O'Neil in the original 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. One photo even shows Hoag talking to Fox, for side-by-side O'Neil action!
tmntsetphotos0004.jpg

tmntsetphotos0002.jpg

We don't know much about Hoag's cameo, but she has been teasing it on social media with tweets about eating pizza and the deja vu of meeting "three out of four" nice guys. The hints ended with this non-denial.

Finally, a news video covering the filming captured an explosion on set, just in case you forgot it was a Michael Bay production.

Hoag joins Brian Tee as Shredder, Tyler Perry as Baxter Stockman, and Stephen Amell as Casey Jones. We've also heard that the henchmen Bebop and Rocksteady will appear, but those roles remain uncast so far.
globhead_dpad_red.png

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I just cant. Same with the lady ghostbusters. Will never watch. There are just some things i dont need floating around in my brain messing with my childhood.

I don't feel ashamed of liking TNMT2.

But TNMT1 is an abomination.

That said, the TNMT CGI movie that came out a couple years before that was good and I enjoyed that one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info