Why isn't this story getting more attention?

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
Jeremy Henwood shot in head while waiting at traffic lights by 'suicidal' gunman | Daily Mail Online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4h_2vBVwUA

Police Officer Jeremy Henwood was shot and fatally wounded while stopped at a traffic light in an unprovoked attack.

Several minutes earlier the subject had randomly approached a customer getting into a car at a local fast food restaurant and shot him in the face with a shotgun. Moments after fleeing the scene, the vehicle was observed by a gang unit officer from a neighboring city driving at a high rate of speed on I-8. The officer, who was unaware of the shooting, gave chase briefly before the pursuit was called off due to high speeds.

Four minutes after the pursuit ended the vehicle pulled behind Officer Henwood's patrol car on University Avenue and flashed its lights several times. When Officer Henwood pulled into the right lane the driver of the vehicle pulled alongside him and immediately opened fire on him with the shotgun, striking him in the head.

The driver fled the scene as two citizens in the car behind him provided medical assistance to Officer Henwood and used his radio to notify dispatchers of the shooting.

Approximately 30 minutes later a woman called 911 and told dispatchers that a man had just confessed the shootings to her. Responding units encountered the man trying to leave the area in the vehicle and fatally shot him when he reached for the shotgun.

Officer Henwood was transported to Scripps Mercy Hospital where he succumbed to his wounds early the next morning.

Officer Henwood was a U.S. Marine Corps veteran and had served with the San Diego Police Department for four years. He is survived by his parents, brother, and sister.

Read more: Police Officer Jeremy Nicholas Henwood, San Diego Police Department, California

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
It's not only because he's white. Not only because he's also a police officer. It's also because he's a vet. He is literally lowest on the totem pole for media to give any fuck about him or anything he did.

Welcome to America where a ****** gets shot by a police officer and its worldwide news but someone who was willing to sacrifice everything for his country gets killed gets a blurb during off-peak hours news.

2011 or not.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I am, with the lack of better words, absolutely fucking disgusted at the media and black community in this country. Makes me sick to my fucking stomach how they cover horseshit like that worthless fucking animal Michael Brown, and blacks throw a big fuss over that. But decent good hard working men like this guy get gunned down and it will get maybe 60 seconds on a couple local stations, zero national coverage, and not a mention AT ALL of the shooter being black. Don't address the race when a decent WHITE cop gets shot, but "burn bitches down" when a black criminal gets killed by a cop. What the fuck is wrong with this country, seriously?

/thanksgiving day rant.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info