1/8 RC Funny Car

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Not sure of this is a repost...but this looks bad ass!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007R38WDA/?tag=tcg21-20

70+ MpH performance
Exclusive burnout, staging, and race modes
Launch control switch

41khzbaE5vL._SX425_.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
My old 2x4 Slash used to do 70 with gearing and LIPOs. Got tired of spending money fixing it because I used to hammer the fuck out of it and sold it.

You need 1/8th scale for big power. Sure, the little ones get fast, but they don't get tough.

1/8th scale Monster Truck, Truggy, or Buggy is just about indestructible.

I love my Nexx8 Buggy, and my Jammin CRT Pro truggy. Both are brushless lipo, but the Jammin was a conversion.

The Jammin truggy is all built up. Hardened diff gears, lightweight shaft/outdrives, and axles. All 7075 T6 aluminum, cnc, blah...etc...expensive shit....

serb82

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
I'm looking into getting one. Do you want to attach cameras and race them around my property?

It's an addicting hobby, I haven't touched mine in over a year, have 2 nitro 4x4, one works one doesn't, and stampede electric brushless, it's a blast and fun, change batteries and go! I'm gonna have to dig them out of you serious, hell you can borrow it to see if it's something you like. Just give me a week to find everything for it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info