Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Could be good :noes:

Bruce Campbell to Star in Ash vs. Evil Dead TV Series - /Film

After years of rumor and speculation, we now know the future of the Evil Dead storyline, and Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell are both involved. Starz has ordered ten episodes of an Evil Dead TV series — Campbell will star in Ash vs. Evil Dead, which will serve as the continuation of the three Raimi-directed Evil Dead films, which culminated with Army of Darkness. In other words, this is essentially Evil Dead 4, but as a five-hour TV series.

THR reports that Starz has recruited director Sam Raimi, producer Robert Tapert and star and co-producer Bruce Campbell for the 10-episode half-hour series. Ash vs. Evil Dead is set to premiere in 2015. This marks another reunion, of Starz with producers Raimi and Tapert, who were behind Spartacus.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
tumblr_mydrk23QUu1t135vzo1_r2_400.gif

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
new-photos-from-ash-vs-evil-dead-of-bruce-campbell-and-the-necronomicon

new-photos-from-ash-vs-evil-dead-of-bruce-campbell-and-the-necronomicon1

"We have some more blood-soaked photos from Sam Raimi's highly-anticipated horror series Ash Vs. Evil Dead! The images come from Entertainment Weekly, and they show a pissed off Bruce Campbell wielding his bloody chainsaw; six pages from the Necronomicon a.k.a The Book of the Dead; and Ash hanging out with his new sidekick Pablo (Ray Santiago), who is a bloody mess.

When talking about the upcoming series, Campbell tells the magazine:

“Sam’s original Delta is back. I’m talking the ‘73 Delta 88. The Classic is back! I’ve driven it. I did a William Shatner power-slide in that car. That’s the only spoiler I’m gonna give you: that Ash and that car — we can power-slide. I met William Shatner on the convention circuit, and I talked about T.J. Hooker. He talked to me about how he power-slides those cars in T.J. Hooker. So I took Shatner’s advice, and I used that advice to do a T.J. Hooker combo-platter — with the Classic — power-slide.

“There’s going to be a lot of the classic, over-the-top, in-your-face fullness, with a pretty trash-talking Ash. In a TV series, people gotta talk, so Ash will have more dialogue than he’s pretty much ever had. There’s a pretty high count of Ash’s classic one-liners. They’re back, and they’re strong, and they’re flourishing!”

I can't wait to hear what some of those one-liners will be! Ash is the master of one-liners! The series is going to have a must attend panel at Comic-Con for fans of this awesome horror franchise. It takes place on Friday, July 10th in room 6A.!"

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Premieres this weekend. Oh and

Ahead of its Halloween premiere, the much anticipated Starz original series Ash vs Evil Dead has earned an early renewal for a second season. Strong fan, affiliate and distributor demand for the new series has made Ash vs Evil Dead season two an easy decision for the network.

Executive producers and The Evil Dead filmmakers Sam Raimi, Rob Tapert and Bruce Campbell are all returning for Ash vs Evil Dead season two with executive producer and showrunner Craig DiGregorio. Campbell will continue in his role as Ash Williams, the aging lothario and chainsaw-handed monster hunter. Lucy Lawless (“Salem,” “Spartacus”) is also returning as Ruby, a mysterious figure who believes Ash is the cause of the Evil outbreaks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info