10 Most Dangerous Cities in America

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
I wanna know how hell that author is qualified to write a article on that.

1333.thumbnail.jpg

Erika Rawes began writing professionally in 2010. She attended the University of Maryland, where she graduated with honors, receiving her bachelor's degree in finance. Erika's professional background is in sales, financial management, and business analytics.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Did this retard learn how to rank shit at Bass Ackward University for Gifted Retards? East St Louis is the 10th violent city at 49.xx violent crimes per 1000 but Newburgh is ranked at first with 10.xx per one thousand. Someone needs to get kicked in the teeth and learn how to properly rank something.

Probably just another fresh out of college I know everything dipshit trying to make a dipshit name for theirself.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Did this retard learn how to rank shit at Bass Ackward University for Gifted Retards? East St Louis is the 10th violent city at 49.xx violent crimes per 1000 but Newburgh is ranked at first with 10.xx per one thousand. Someone needs to get kicked in the teeth and learn how to properly rank something.

Probably just another fresh out of college I know everything dipshit trying to make a dipshit name for theirself.

Per capita, East St Louis is the worst in the country. Per actual murders, Chicago is the worst.

One isn't on the list, and the other is dead last. Makes sense.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info