Real Name
Mike
:rofl:

e1dd04f453ac04dfc1cd8867858d6da85a8e8ec9d4e500bfd1dfdf2b6b7d5dc9.jpg

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
Clean clothes come out and go into a pile on my workout bench not folded or anything til i run out of stuff and the dirt stuff goes on the floor by it in a pile then wash dry repeat. I don't believe in folding clothes or using dressers. Definitely not closets, i hate the idea of hanging my clothes up in a closet. I used to use dressers and closets but when i was a kid i moved a lot or bounced from parent to parent on weekends than I just said fuck it at one point.

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
Clean clothes come out and go into a pile on my workout bench not folded or anything til i run out of stuff and the dirt stuff goes on the floor by it in a pile then wash dry repeat. I don't believe in folding clothes or using dressers. Definitely not closets, i hate the idea of hanging my clothes up in a closet. I used to use dressers and closets but when i was a kid i moved a lot or bounced from parent to parent on weekends than I just said fuck it at one point.

just tell the truth dude.

trailers don't have the space for closets OR dressers. can't be fucking with that precious square footage.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Right now I have about 247 socks on top the dryer, everytime I go to clean lint trap I almost lose a few down the shoot.

But Yea, dryer they stay...

I have also had a light bulb out in bathroom for 3 weeks now. Lots of late night sprinkles on my leg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info