Pet Peeves 3.0

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Haven't done a pet peeves thread in a while. Here's mine.

My wife moves my spices. Since I cook a lot, I have a three tier spinning spice rack. The spices are all placed with labels out with the spices I use most being easiest to reach. Behind each spice is my reserve container of that spice. Every 6 months or so I have to take all the spices out and rearrange since my wife doesn't see the benefit of having an organized spice rack. She's a stasher. Any open spot where the spice will fit works for her. Even worse, she doesn't get the labels facing out concept. :smile:

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
When you get in line at a fast food place and the people in front are having cannot make up their mind on what to order.

Ex - it's fucking Subway. Simply pick one of the fucking breads, meat, cheese, veggies and garnishes. You are not picking out cabinets, floors and paint colors for your new house! It is a damn sandwich! Make a selection or go back out to your car and sit on your vibrator until you figure this momentous decision out!

Frank Dukes

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2009
Rockfordia
My wife takes her hair strands and sticks them to the shower wall so they don't go down the drain, while I appreciate the gesture the days she forgets to clean them up I want to take the hair and choke her with it.

this.drives.me.insane.

since were picking on our lady friends. "be home in a few" or "leaving in a few"..... two hours later, huh?

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
This idiot!!
28b6926444be5ad4f774a3ef43b6d5e1.jpg

That's a 40 foot pole with turn signals/brake lights on the back and this dumb bitch not only cut me off (I was the "blocker" truck behind) but pulled UNDER the pole then had the nerve to give me the finger when I hit the horn. I swear if I wasn't at work I would've punched her thru her window. Remarkably this happens quite a bit and I've had people drive right into the pole on the trailer and one guy had his hood smashed when the pole bounced when I hit the gas.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
x3 on the hair in the shower, if you have met my wife you know the struggle. It like a fucking birds nest on the wall of the shower, fucking nasty. lol

Another thing for me is her complete lack of time management. She gives herself 10 minutes to drive anywhere in the chicagoland area. PLus she doesnt plan on being on the road at that point, that when she starts to put her shoes, jacket, etc on and get our kid ready to go. So she usually leaves th house at the time she is supposed to be somewhere. I am a very punctual person and this has driven me nuts for the last 10 years.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
x3 on the hair in the shower, if you have met my wife you know the struggle. It like a fucking birds nest on the wall of the shower, fucking nasty. lol

Another thing for me is her complete lack of time management. She gives herself 10 minutes to drive anywhere in the chicagoland area. PLus she doesnt plan on being on the road at that point, that when she starts to put her shoes, jacket, etc on and get our kid ready to go. So she usually leaves th house at the time she is supposed to be somewhere. I am a very punctual person and this has driven me nuts for the last 10 years.

Holy shit this sounds like my life. Women, I tell ya!

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
When someone puts the toilet paper roll on backwards.

I mean really, how hard is it to put the fucking thing on in the right direction?!
An engineering degree shouldn't be required to figure it out, right?

I work a stressful job all day and don't need further frustrations when going to sit on the throne to take a dump.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info