Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Student Jailed For Slapping Sleeping Woman In The Face With His Penis

:rofl:

A student has been jailed for slapping a sleeping woman in the face with his penis while his friend filmed the indecent act on his phone.

John Luke Dale, a 21-year-old criminology undergraduate who dreamt of being a solicitor, was sentenced to nine months imprisonment after admitting sexual assault.

The Nottingham Trent student was at a house party when he stripped to his boxers and shoved his flaccid penis in the young woman's face, before hitting her on the cheek with his manhood, the Daily Mail reported.

Dale was only caught when his friend showed the footage to workmates and the police were called.

The details of the incident came to light after his lawyers tried to overturn the sentence at the Court of Appeal, but the attempt was rejected by judges, MKWeb reported.

"One can see in stark form the distress caused to the victim of this offence and the continuing nature of it," Judge McCreath said.

In an impact statement, the woman said the incident had violated her.

"It makes me think that it could still be out there in someone's possession and that anyone could have it.

"Knowing that it could exist petrifies me."

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Reminds me of Ferris Bueller's Day Off where Charlie Sheen is in the police station with Jennifer Grey. Grey is complaining about Ferris getting away with things. Sheen replies something about how that's not Ferris' problem, it's hers.

If this woman is going to parties, getting drunk and passing out, she has a bigger problem than guys shoving their wieners in her face.

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
Thats better then shit that went down at parties when I was younger. I remember this kid put his cigarette out on the nose of this chick Maureen i know... She is hot as fuck too hahaha... shit was terrible, she looked like rudolph for a 2 weeks

cummings1404-1408462281_140.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info