All Blowjob Jokes Aside...

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Does anyone else have a really bad gag reflex? Its the worst in the morning for me. I have a hell of a time trying to brush my teeth while trying not to puke. Never fails, happens every morning.

I also have really bad GERD which may play into it but not sure.

I don't even know if there's anything I can do to fix it or stop it from being so fucking sensitive.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
when_the_in_laws_are_over-31977.gif

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
A girl that I knew in high school once told me that she had lost her gag reflex because she had sucked off too many guys. Perhaps she was telling the truth or perhaps she was just trying to lure me in to be her next victim. With that said, it would be ill-advised for you to attempt to fix your affliction in the same manner. Perhaps a little counterproductive...

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Does anyone else have a really bad gag reflex? Its the worst in the morning for me. I have a hell of a time trying to brush my teeth while trying not to puke. Never fails, happens every morning.

I also have really bad GERD which may play into it but not sure.

I don't even know if there's anything I can do to fix it or stop it from being so fucking sensitive.

some electric toothbrushes have a smaller bristle heads (insert dick joke), which may help you gag less (insert another dick joke)

pbdevastator

Regular
Aug 3, 2010
I had the same issue and have a really bad acid reflux. Have to take an anti acid nightly usually after eating for the last time for the day. Also you cant eat then goto bed right away. 1 to 2 hours without eating before bed will really help. And also if you dont get enough sleep then you will have that issue as well. Dont brush your teeth immediately after eating, give it like 10 minutes or so, and before brushing drink a bit of water. All that eliminated your problem for me.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I had the same issue and have a really bad acid reflux. Have to take an anti acid nightly usually after eating for the last time for the day. Also you cant eat then goto bed right away. 1 to 2 hours without eating before bed will really help. And also if you dont get enough sleep then you will have that issue as well. Dont brush your teeth immediately after eating, give it like 10 minutes or so, and before brushing drink a bit of water. All that eliminated your problem for me.

I have the same gag reflex issue, as well as the acid reflux. I'll have to try these and see if it helps

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info