Ten Car owners who won't shut up about their cars

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Ten Car Owners Who Won't Shut Up About Their Cars

Right at the top of the heap: BMW drivers.

If they got an M car, they will tell you how it's faster than anything on the track and how it revs to 15,000 when nobody is looking. And that's the better case.22P

If they don't have an M car, they will make it look like one, and brag about all the upgrades that make it faster than an M car. The biggest bullshit on the planet.

I've never felt less self aware in my life.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Panther bros :bowrofl:

They drive some of the slowest, ugliest, heaviest, most outdated vehicles on the road but constantly feel the need to let everyone know how "great" they are.

"Oh, but they're cheap, parts are plentiful and they are easy to fix"

No. They suck. You're just too poor to afford anything nice. Get over yourselves.

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
:rofl: great read. Another honorable mention should have been the elderly Vette owners. They know nothing about the car except for a few mundane details that they remember from the window sticker on their base model convertible, but will be sure to lie about the rest and fill in with stats from the ZR-1.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I used to get annoyed when people made their cars out to be more rare than they really are by detailing out the color and options they got on it.

"They only made 200 cars of this color orange that came with five-spoke wheels, a manual transmission, the 40th anniversary badge, with black leather seats, and a limited edition floor mat."

But in reality, the car manufacturer made 10,000 of that model that year.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I used to get annoyed when people made their cars out to be more rare than they really are by detailing out the color and options they got on it.

"They only made 200 cars of this color orange that came with five-spoke wheels, a manual transmission, the 40th anniversary badge, with black leather seats, and a limited edition floor mat."

But in reality, the car manufacturer made 10,000 of that model that year.

Isnt that a part of what makes that car special? Like if you have a lambo superlegera thats 1 of 500 lets say.... but in reality they made 2200 gallardos that year. Its just a special edition gallardo but still rare and collectable to some.

The only true "rare" cars are usually the million dollars cars or more. Like the P1 which I believe they only made in total 300 ish or so. But us normal people can not afford that. So we just deal with what we have lol

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
:rofl: great read. Another honorable mention should have been the elderly Vette owners. They know nothing about the car except for a few mundane details that they remember from the window sticker on their base model convertible, but will be sure to lie about the rest and fill in with stats from the ZR-1.

No they get a K&N filter and a corsa exhaust on their base C5 and it all of a sudden has 450hp to the wheels

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Isnt that a part of what makes that car special? Like if you have a lambo superlegera thats 1 of 500 lets say.... but in reality they made 2200 gallardos that year. Its just a special edition gallardo but still rare and collectable to some.

The only true "rare" cars are usually the million dollars cars or more. Like the P1 which I believe they only made in total 300 ish or so. But us normal people can not afford that. So we just deal with what we have lol

A Gallardo is obviously much more rare than a 1999 Camaro. I'm talking about the people that whittle that 42,098 cars produced into a 1 of 200 because of the very specific options on the car. And I'm not talking about classic cars that had limited production and not likely to have that many still on the road.

I think we even had a thread where people were touting how 'rare' their combination was....it was really lame.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info