Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
now_we_know_where_todd_from_breaking_bad_learned_to_shoot-83952.gif

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago

:rofl: :rofl: Yeah overall it's still shitcago though. Cant deny that! All i'm saying is even in the all black neighborhoods you will find small area's of peace and quiet. So for a black family to stay in the most shittiest area and not move to a less shitty area is beyond me. I'm sure their financial situation might make it difficult but I would do whatever it took to get my family out of that area.

If you have no reason to be on the south or west sides then sure, stay the hell away. common sense

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
:rofl: :rofl: Yeah overall it's still shitcago though. Cant deny that! All i'm saying is even in the all black neighborhoods you will find small area's of peace and quiet. So for a black family to stay in the most shittiest area and not move to a less shitty area is beyond me. I'm sure their financial situation might make it difficult but I would do whatever it took to get my family out of that area.

If you have no reason to be on the south or west sides then sure, stay the hell away. common sense

Too busy buying Jordan's.

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef

Do you believe in the phrase, "you're a product of your environment" ?

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Do you believe in the phrase, "you're a product of your environment" ?

Ive seen countless people defy that theory as well as many that didn't. Strong family values and good friends are the key. Does it always mean anything, of course not. Either way i'm happy on the South side of Chicago. Believe it or not! If or when the shit hits the fan in my area then I will have to make a decision, but until then i'm good.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Good thing these idiots are terrible shots. 15 people shot, but none die in only 12 hours.

It's going to be a terrible summer for Chicago. I wouldn't go anywhere near the west and south sides.
The North Side has its areas also, you just dont hear about it because they dont want you to hear about it. Not saying its anywhere as bad as lets say Englewood, but there are some North Side neighborhoods that are worse than some South Side neighborhoods.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
There are only 4 area's on the south side that you really need to stay the fuck away from including myself. 2 of those 4 area's I have no choice but to drive through on a normal basis. Luckily its mainly during the day so NFG. I stick to the main streets and mind my own business and luckily i've had no issues what so ever.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
So what is the deal with those yellow safe passage signs on some sidewalks? GPS took me through a rather seedy neighborhood last week and they were everywhere... And it didn't look very safe.

It has to do with all the schools that Rahm closed down in the city. Those passages are for the kids who have to cross into different neighborhoods to get to school. During school hours volunteers and police monitor those routes. So if you see those signs there is a good chance the area is not ideal to get lost in. :rofl: I jumped off LSD one day to get gas by 31st and accidentally made a wrong turn somewhere looking for a gas station. Started seeing all those safe passage signs and was like damn. Lets just say I ended up on a dead end street, luckily it was in the A.M.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
I jumped off LSD one day to get gas by 31st and accidentally made a wrong turn somewhere looking for a gas station. Started seeing all those safe passage signs and was like damn. Lets just say I ended up on a dead end street, luckily it was in the A.M.
Oh come on, The Gap is a cake walk compared to other South side neighborhoods. Unless you somehow got off at 31st, and made a wrong turn ending up at 43rd and Calumet, chances are you were in a safe neighborhood.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info