Verizon Wants Unlimited Data Customers to Move to MORE Everything Starting April 17

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Sweet deal!

Verizon Wants Month-to-Month Customers to Move to MORE Everything Starting April 17

Friends with unlimited data on Verizon who are on month-to-month contracts, are you ready to give up your precious plan for the land of the tiers? Big Red, starting on April 17, is willing to let you into their new MORE Everything plans at exclusive pricing for a limited time. What’s that, did you stop reading? Can’t say I blame you, but here is the deal anyway.

If you are on a month-to-month contract and want to “experience savings immediately,” Verizon will give you a discount on your smartphone monthly access charge depending on how much data you choose. Should you select a data package at 8GB or below, you’ll see a $10 savings on your smartphone line. If you choose a 10GB package and above, you’ll see a $25 savings on your line.

For example, if you choose 2GB for $50, your smartphone access line charge would be $30 per month instead of $40. Your monthly bill would then be $80 for 2GB of data, plus unlimited talk and text. If you chose 10GB of data, you would be looking at $100 for the 10GB of data, plus $15 for the smartphone line, bring you to a grand total of $115 per month. I’ll let you decide if that’s a deal or not.

Also, Verizon is opening up this prices to new customers who want to bring their own devices or sign-up for Verizon EDGE.

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
Doesnt sound that appealing when your already with Verizon. Why? I have Verizon family pack of 4. I pay about $58 a month per phone with 4 gigs and we never go over.

Personally I'd save about $35 a month doing this. I currently have unlimited data and adding a line to my current plan isn't going to be unlimited and would change my account.

I average about 1.5gb of data a month. Everything else is over wireless. Plus with the 10gb plan you get a $25 per month per line credit towards their Edge plan. That means that I can get 2 free Galaxy S5s for $65 a month per line with a virtually unlimited to me 10gb of data and "legally" tether the 4 times a year when we go up north to my MILs

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Personally I'd save about $35 a month doing this. I currently have unlimited data and adding a line to my current plan isn't going to be unlimited and would change my account.

I average about 1.5gb of data a month. Everything else is over wireless. Plus with the 10gb plan you get a $25 per month per line credit towards their Edge plan. That means that I can get 2 free Galaxy S5s for $65 a month per line with a virtually unlimited to me 10gb of data and "legally" tether the 4 times a year when we go up north to my MILs

Yeah, that would be a good deal for you. I cant do anything until August

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Not sure what you mean by service places...

But they neuter their phones. They put caps on everything. They continually change their prices (and usually isnt really for the better). They limit HOW you can use your phones and they do it all b/c they are the biggest (I think at least) and they can get away with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info