Let's talk house windows

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Shop for your own windows. Then find a good contractor, or put them in yourself. Save huge money. Staying in the house a long time? Go R5, triple pane. Not staying in the house a long time? Energy Star double pane. Stick to nationally known brands. Too many local companies have went under since mid-2000's shafting a lot of people on warranty issues. PM me if you have any questions.

Not sure where you live. We will be having a promo at lowes for 15% off installed windows i believe along with usually some kind of credit promo.

lemme know if you wanna stop by, or i can setup to have a guy come to your place for free to measure and give you a free quote.

Just make sure if someone else does, you get some kind of labor warranty. dont want your windows leaking or sagging a few years later and your paying out the butt to fix it all, when a proper install will be covered.

I'm a carpenter and I can probably help you out. What type of windows are you replacing? What type of new windows are you interested in? I'd be happy to come and measure for them, order them and install them for you. Depending on the type and sizes, the price can vary, but 9K or 12K is way too much. Let me know if I can help.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info